A new study looked at all the symptoms people with COVID-19 say they've had. And unless they were asymptomatic, there were six main groups they fell into . . .
1. It feels like the flu, but no fever. Other possible symptoms include headaches, loss of smell, muscle pains, cough, sore throat, and chest pain.
2. Like the flu WITH a fever. Plus a loss of appetite, hoarseness, headaches, loss of smell, cough, and a sore throat.
3. Gastrointestinal issues. Plus headaches, loss of smell, loss of appetite, diarrhea, sore throat, and chest pain. But no cough.
4. Severe Level One. Fatigue is one of the bigger symptoms. Plus headaches, loss of smell, cough, fever, hoarseness, and chest pain.
5. Severe Level Two. A feeling of confusion, plus headaches, loss of smell, loss of appetite, cough, fever, hoarseness, sore throat, chest pain, fatigue, and muscle pain.
6. Severe Level Three. Everything from Level Two, plus abdominal pain, breathing issues, and diarrhea.
The only two symptoms basically EVERYONE had in common were headaches and a loss of taste or smell.