The folks over at Lays have been busy coming up with new flavors for their potato chips. They've just announced 8 new flavors for summer, inspired by US cities!
1. Deep Dish Pizza, for Chicago.
2. Lobster Roll, for the New England states.
3. Pimento Cheese, for the South.
4. Thai Sweet Chili, for the Pacific Northwest.
5. Fried Pickles with Ranch, representing state fairs everywhere.
6. Crab Spice, for Maryland.
7. Chile Con Queso, for Texas.
8. And Cajun Spice, for Louisiana.
They're all going on sale at the end of the month, and will be available through September. But they'll only be in stores in the regions they represent! If you want the other ones, you'll have to order them from Lays.com.
Man, I'm SO bummed that I won't be able to find the Thai Sweet Chili or Lobster Roll flavors down here. Looks like we'll have to place a special order!