- Several celebrities spoke with about their ideal duet partner and the reasons behind it during last weeks CMA Awards.
- "OK, ultimate duet partner? I would probably say Jimi Hendrix, but somebody living — probably Chris Martin from Coldplay," said Lindsay Ell who loves how Martin mixes genres.
- Jordan Davis says his partner would be his idol, John Prine, who is the reason why he loves songwriting.
- Dierks Bentley says his duet partner would be the late Frank Sinatra. Tyler Hubbard says his first thought would be Justin Timberlake, because “it would be fun.” Jessie James Decker says she worked with her dream duet partner, Billy Currington, on “I Still Love You,” and hopes to celebrate the song at next year’s CMA Awards.
- If you could work side by side with any celebrity, who would it be?