Student, 20, Died In His Sleep After Eating Pasta

This is a sad but true story that can serve as a scary warning about food poisoning. 

A student died after eating pasta that had been left out in kitchen for five days.  Now, I know most people are thinking , “5 days? What’s wrong with him?”  Well, he was a kid and didn’t think it through. 

The 20-year-old from Belgium became sick after eating leftover spaghetti.  After becoming violently ill, he went to bed to try and sleep off the sickness.  

His parents found him dead in his room the next morning.  An autopsy states he died from complications to food poisoning.  

This outcome really sucks and is extremely sad, but is proof how easy it is to get sick with old or leftover food.  Be careful y’all. 

Full Story Here:  

US 103.5 · Tampa Bay's #1 For New Country

Listen Now on iHeartRadio

outbrain pixel