How often do you wash your jeans? How about your sheets? Do you want to see how you stack up to the rest of America? Well, here ya go!
1. Jeans. 10% of people wash their jeans every single time they wear them and 44% do it at least once a week . . . but 28% go at least a month, and 18% will hold out for months and only wash them once they get a stain.
2. Towels. 9% of people wash them after every use, which seems like ridiculous overkill. 43% of people wash them once a week . . . and 15% wash them whenever they get around to it.
3. Sheets. 44% wash them every one or two weeks . . . another 35% wash them once a month . . . but 21% use them indefinitely and only throw them in the laundry when they're repulsive.
4. Bras. Only 5% wash them after every use . . . 56% go one or two weeks . . . and 33% wait until they SMELL WEIRD. Women are much more aggressive with their sports bras. 41% wash them after every use, and no one just lets them go indefinitely.
5. Underwear. 97% of people wash their underwear after they wear it once. 3% of people sometimes re-wear the same pair even if it's dirty. (eew!)