Ticket Information, Lineup and More
Blake Shelton, Kid Rock, Miranda Lambert, Keith Urban, Jake Owen, Brooks & Dunn, Thomas Rhett, Hank Williams Jr., Martina McBride, Kip Moore, Dan + Shay, Jamey Johnson and Many More Coming to Daytona International Speedway Memorial Day Weekend, May 26-28, 2017!
SCROLL DOWN FOR STAGE-BY-STAGE SCHEDULE!
3-Day Weekend Passes, VIP Packages, Camping and Travel Packages on Sale Now!
Single-Day General Admission tickets on sale now!
|SINGLE-DAY GENERAL ADMISSION TICKET ON SALE NOW – ($85)||
• One-day general admission purchased specifically for either Friday, Saturday or Sunday
|3-DAY GENERAL ADMISSION PASS – ($200 Regiular advance; $250 at the gate)||• General Admission to the Festival for each day; passes are non-transferable
• New in 2017 – all 3-day ticket holders will have re-entry privileges
• Early admission to Country 500 each day
• Access to performances by more than 30 bands over the three days on the Country 500 Stage (note new location for 2017 to comfortably accommodate a larger audience) and in the Bluebird Theater, plus a select menu of food and beverage offerings from food booths and food trucks, carnival rides, arcade games, country and western merchandise, a myriad of shade and water elements, artist meet and greets, and much more
• Access to the Infield Campgrounds ONLY with separate campground wristband
|VIP PIT PASS - ($699 all-in pricing)||
• VIP admission to the Festival for each day; passes are non-transferable
CREW CHIEF VIP EXPERIENCE – ($999 all-in pricing)
|• All benefits of VIP Pit Pass; PLUS
• Access to an exclusive Crew Chief only standing viewing area in the Pit at the Country 500 stage - the areas closest to the stage will be reserved for Crew Chiefs - with easy access to the adjacent VIP Oasis Exclusive access to the Crew Chief VIP Deck at the Country 500 Stage featuring a covered viewing platform with premium seated viewing of the main stage.
• Exclusive access to the Crew Chief Super VIP Deck at the Country 500 Stage featuring a covered viewing platform with premium views of the main stage, private cash bar and air-conditioned restrooms
• Access to the VIP Viewing area at the Bluebird Theater – exclusively for the Crew Chief VIP passholders - with dedicated bar, stage-front seating and standing viewing areas and air-conditioned flushable restrooms
• Exclusive opportunity to purchase a VIP parking pass, granting access to park near the festival entrance - steps away from the VIP areas at the Country 500 Stage (parking spaces closest to infield entrance will be reserved for Crew Chief VIPs)
• Country 500 Crew Chief VIP Laminate with commemorative lanyard