with Chris Young, Kane Brown + Dee Jay Silver
Part of the 2017 Country Megaticket presented by Hooters.
Things You Need to Know:
Parking Lots open @ 4p
Gates/Doors open @ 6p
- 7:30p - 8p: Kane Brown
- 8:05p - 9p: Chris Young
- 9:30p Jason Aldean
*all times subject to change without notice
Get out to the Amp early for the US 103.5 Pre-Concert Parking Lot Party: Look for us in the general parking lot by the gates for some fun & games with all of your friends from US 103.5!
Once the show is over at MIDFLORIDA Credit Union Amphitheatre, head on over to the Dallas Bull to keep the party going. Bring your concert tickets for a free drink *please drink responsibly
Items ALLOWED to be brought in to venue:
- Average size bags/back packs
- Cameras – nonprofessional only, no detachable lenses
- Food – in a clear, 1-gallon ziplock bag
- Lawn Chairs – low profile (seat no more than 9 inches off the ground) *subject to change per event, check the Day of Show tab
- Water – up to 1 gallon in a factory sealed or empty bottle
Items NOT-ALLOWED to be brought in to venue include, but are not limited to:
- Weapons of any kind
- Illegal drugs/substances
- Glass containers
- Hard sided/large coolers
- Large or oversized bags/back packs, such as luggage, duffel bags, or industrial/camping-sized back packs
- Laser pointers
- Animals (except service animals)
MIDFLORIDA Credit Union Amphitheatre parking lots are reserved for concert patrons only.
**All event traffic please enter through the MLK Entrance.**
- Limited PREMIER Parking available for $40 per vehicle.
- Oversized vehicles (RVs/Limo's) must pay $60 to park. Limited PREMIER parking is available for $80 per vehicle.
- If you have purchased a Premier Parking pass, enter through Orient Rd Gate.