Whenever I'm feeling stressed out - I turn up the music. Not all the time is it country music - but it's always fun and happy music - and a lot of times - it do pull out the 'No Strings Attached' CD by *Nsync cuz it makes me happy -
Kinda surprised that no country made the list.
Here is the list that just came out:
- *Nsync Bye Bye Bye
- John Mayer's Shadow Days
- Maroon 5's Sunday Morning
- Taylor Swift's Shake It Off
- Stay by Lisa Loeb
- Modest Mouse's Float On
- Use Me by Bill Weathers
- Three Little Birds by Bob Marley
- Johnny Nash's I Can See Clearly Now
- Porcelain by Moby,
- I"m Still Here by Pearl Jam
- True Colors by Cindy Lauper
Read the Huffington Post's full article here.