The ALL-NEW Holiday Light Spectacular, TAMPA BAY'S FESTIVAL OF LIGHTS & SANTA VILLAGE at the Hillsborough County Fairgrounds running November 25 - December 26!
Tampa Bay’s Festival of Lights and Santa’s Village will envelop guests in an enchanting winter wonderland from their entrance marked by a custom, signature light display on Route 60 to their exit through twinkling trees as they leave the Fairgrounds. The entire site will feature a million lights.
This year’s event features a nearly two-mile drive-thru of continuous light features followed by a festive walking visit to Santa’s Village. Designed to appeal to all ages and backgrounds, the elaborate light displays themed to Florida and traditional winter holidays representing Christmas, Hanukkah, Kwanzaa and more. From hilarious elves wrestling alligators to a giant gingerbread house with candy and cakes. each area flows seamlessly along the driving route, ensuring continual guest amazement. Santa’s Village is filled with activities and treats that tempt the young and young-at-heart, such as Santa’s barnyard, holiday movies, visits with Santa and a plenty of social media-worthy photo opportunities.
The immersion begins upon entrance, as vehicles travel through 80 themed display areas with more than 250 larger-than-life pieces. Convenient post-drive-thru parking allows guests to easily walk to Santa’s Village, which will be fully decked out in holiday décor and music, including more than 3000 feet of lights on buildings and 500 animated dripping lights on trees.
Thursday, December 2: Paws & Claus Night – with special appearance by Bolt.
· Bring your dog for pictures with Santa!
· You’ll also be able to meet Bolt, the ambassador for the Tampa Bay Lightning and Southeastern Guide Dogs, who’ll be onsite from 6-9 pm.
· Well-behaved dogs on a leash or in a stroller or carrier are welcome throughout the event.
Friday, December 3: ThunderBug Night
· Tampa Bay Lightning's ThunderBug will visit Tampa Bay’s Festival of Lights and Santa’s Village from 7-9 pm.
Wednesday, December 15: Heroes Night
· Members of the Military and First Responders and their families get exclusive access to Tampa Bay’s Festival of Lights & Santa’s Village throughout the night.
· PLUS they receive $10 off each ticket for that night with valid ID.
Take a festive stroll through Santa’s Village, filled with activities and treats to tempt the young and young-at-heart.
Visits & Pictures with Santa on Santa’s Porch
Santa’s Craft Stations in Santa’s Workshop
Holiday movies and shorts in Town Square
Santa’s Interactive Barnyard where you can pet and feed the critters
Santa’s Camel Pen where you can pet the camels and even go for a camel ride!
Holiday treats and goodies along Main Street
Holiday Plaza filled with picnic tables and a fire pit to gather around