Ticket Information, Lineup and More
Blake Shelton, Kid Rock, Miranda Lambert, Keith Urban, Jake Owen, Brooks & Dunn, Thomas Rhett, Hank Williams Jr., Martina McBride, Kip Moore, Dan + Shay, Jamey Johnson and Many More Coming to Daytona International Speedway Memorial Day Weekend, May 26-28, 2017!
Day-By-Day Lineup For The Country 500:
Friday, May 26
Miranda Lambert, Brooks & Dunn, Jake Owen, A Thousand Horses, Colt Ford, The Marshall Tucker Band, Pat Green, Margo Price, The Swon Brothers, Mo Pitney and LANco
Saturday, May 27
Blake Shelton, Thomas Rhett, Hank Williams Jr., Martina McBride, Chase Rice, Dan + Shay, Maddie & Tae, Kristian Bush, Aubrie Sellers, William Michael Morgan and Simba Jordan
Sunday, May 28
Kid Rock, Keith Urban, Kip Moore, Chris Janson, Jamey Johnson, Easton Corbin, Eric Paslay, Maggie Rose, Mark Chesnutt and Asleep at the Wheel
3-Day Weekend Passes, VIP Packages, Camping and Travel Packages on Sale Now!
Single-Day General Admission tickets on sale Tuesday, January 10th!
|SINGLE-DAY GENERAL ADMISSION TICKET ON SALE JAN. 10 – ($75, Early-Bird Price through Jan. 31; starting Feb. 1, $85)||
• One-day general admission purchased specifically for either Friday, Saturday or Sunday
|3-DAY GENERAL ADMISSION PASS – ($200 Regiular advance; $250 at the gate)||• General Admission to the Festival for each day; passes are non-transferable
• New in 2017 – all 3-day ticket holders will have re-entry privileges
• Early admission to Country 500 each day
• Access to performances by more than 30 bands over the three days on the Country 500 Stage (note new location for 2017 to comfortably accommodate a larger audience) and in the Bluebird Theater, plus a select menu of food and beverage offerings from food booths and food trucks, carnival rides, arcade games, country and western merchandise, a myriad of shade and water elements, artist meet and greets, and much more
• Access to the Infield Campgrounds ONLY with separate campground wristband
|VIP PIT PASS - ($699 all-in pricing)||
• VIP admission to the Festival for each day; passes are non-transferable
CREW CHIEF VIP EXPERIENCE – ($999 all-in pricing)
|• All benefits of VIP Pit Pass; PLUS
• Access to an exclusive Crew Chief only standing viewing area in the Pit at the Country 500 stage - the areas closest to the stage will be reserved for Crew Chiefs - with easy access to the adjacent VIP Oasis Exclusive access to the Crew Chief VIP Deck at the Country 500 Stage featuring a covered viewing platform with premium seated viewing of the main stage.
• Exclusive access to the Crew Chief Super VIP Deck at the Country 500 Stage featuring a covered viewing platform with premium views of the main stage, private cash bar and air-conditioned restrooms
• Access to the VIP Viewing area at the Bluebird Theater – exclusively for the Crew Chief VIP passholders - with dedicated bar, stage-front seating and standing viewing areas and air-conditioned flushable restrooms
• Exclusive opportunity to purchase a VIP parking pass, granting access to park near the festival entrance - steps away from the VIP areas at the Country 500 Stage (parking spaces closest to infield entrance will be reserved for Crew Chief VIPs)
• Country 500 Crew Chief VIP Laminate with commemorative lanyard