Listen Live on  
 

US 103.5

#1 For New Country
 
 

Man's Dog Ate His Masters Ticket

 
Man's Dog Ate His Masters Ticket
Posted April 4th, 2012 @ 6:13am

 

Russ Berkman of Seattle, Washington had tickets for The Masters at Augusta National.  He had a trip planned to Georgia, he was ready to go . . . and then, a few days ago, his DOG, Sierra.... ATE HIS TICKETS.

He made Sierra VOMIT by giving her hydrogen peroxide . . . poor thing....but, it is safe for animals . . . then sifted through it and somehow pieced the tickets back together.

He took a photo of his ticket pieces, sent them to officials at Augusta . . . and they actually issued him replacement tickets.  Sierra is doing fine.

(Deadspin / KJR)

Recommended Stories

More from US 103.5

*